Oh I love her!! I need to come hold that sweet baby...
[BIG, HUGE] smile. She is gorgeous!!!
She seriously is so cute!!! I love that little bow! Congrats!
she is ADORABLE. i just want to kiss those big cheeks of hers!! :)
She's so beautiful. Congratulations!
Kate is so precious. That bow is so sweet. I love love love her name. It fits her little tiny self perfectly!
She is beautiful! This leaves me wanting more pictures though. Congratulations!!
oooh. she is perfect! congratulations Andrea!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i text you... im home i NEED THAT BABY!!! LOVE HER LITTLE FACE
LOVE LOVE LOVE! She's beautiful and I'm so glad she's here! Max is going to be such a wonderful big brother. Enjoy every second with your beautiful baby girl. Love you all!
Love the name sake. She is beautiful. Congrats again.
leave a comment...you know you want to!
Oh I love her!! I need to come hold that sweet baby...
ReplyDelete[BIG, HUGE] smile. She is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteShe seriously is so cute!!! I love that little bow! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteshe is ADORABLE. i just want to kiss those big cheeks of hers!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKate is so precious. That bow is so sweet. I love love love her name. It fits her little tiny self perfectly!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! This leaves me wanting more pictures though. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteoooh. she is perfect! congratulations Andrea!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i text you... im home i NEED THAT BABY!!! LOVE HER LITTLE FACE
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE! She's beautiful and I'm so glad she's here! Max is going to be such a wonderful big brother. Enjoy every second with your beautiful baby girl. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteLove the name sake. She is beautiful. Congrats again.
ReplyDelete