22 February 2010

i thought i knew it all...

having your first baby is such a learning experience. there are new things to discover everyday and if you are anything like me you feel like a baby expert just after the first year [no worries, i no longer think that...i have a two year old on my hands]. with that being said, i thought being pregnant for the second time would be a piece of cake. i really thought i had it all down.

well surprise, surprise...it's not so easy and not the same at all. this pregnancy has been the complete opposite actually. it's been so different that i made a list of everything...


i am convinced i know nothing now!
 
but although my pregnancy it a lot harder this time around i couldn't be more excited to have this baby in a few weeks. i can't wait to hold her in my arms and just look at her. i can't wait to see all the differences.

9 comments:

  1. OK....heartburn is the worst... especially at the end... but when she has a full head of hair you will be sooo happy! she is going to be a doll... it was so cool feeling her move in your tummy that has totally DROPPED, you forget so fast how being prego feels!!! I just know she is going to come early! and I want to squeeze her.. but not too tight... sometimes i do that haha...and I HATE YOU FOR ONLY GAINING 16 LBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to meet her either!! is she here yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i am with megan on this. 19 lbs. like ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME. but ok, i digress. You are so cute, you make charts of your symptoms. i love it. this baby girl is coming into the most loving family. she is so lucky and i can't wait to see her (i hope in person!) and to see max with her. he's going to be soooo cute. let's hope he doesn't try to put those new football skills to use with her, however! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a chart?! Even your thoughts are so ORGANIZED!

    She is coming so fast, I can't wait. You better make sure I'm on the list to call/text!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you're tired because you are pregnant AND you have to chase around a two year old. Plus it's hard to be completely exhausted and not be able to nap because of the other baby you have to care for. At least you are almost done. Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the girl baby pregnancy was worse than the boys . . . girls just take it all out of you. Good luck getting through these last few weeks. So sorry to hear that you still feel nauseous. Can't wait to hear the announcement for that cute baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have to agree with you I know nothing too!! lol this pregnancy is sooo different from the first! i think i need to do a comparison lol good luck your almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me laugh! You are seriously so cute to make a comparison chart for both pregnancies. Must say that I am a bit jealous over how much weight you haven't gained with her. But that'll make shedding the pounds even easier!

    Girls really do take a toll on your body, at least mine did. Just think, a few more weeks and this will all be over with and your boobies will be sore and leaking!!! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little girl moved a ton in the womb too and she is the best child ever. This is the best post, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment...you know you want to!