02 November 2009

what the what?!

number 1.


number 2.


number 3.


someone please tell me why my baby won't take pictures with me anymore?!

9 comments:

  1. hahahahaha Max is over Halloween.. he is sooo dang cute though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo shoot! who was the very talented photographer?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! for you guys blogging again! Keep it up. You dress a boy like a little cute monkey and that's what you can expect "monkey business!" he just wants to run around and have fun, not be held by his mommy! i especially love the third picture. it's like a full fledged fight for the picture! mommy, despite fighting her little monkey, looks so pretty! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! These are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! You're back! I have missed your posts. Max is getting so big and is still as cute as ever. I am loving his hair and he looked adorable for halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha logan wont either! dont feel bad! he was a cute monkey though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, So freaking funny!! I cant wait for the small window, when Ginger knows the concept of looking into the lens and smiling, so I can have one picture of the two of us together cheesing. I SO love your posts. And Max is SO freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you when with the monkey costume. So cute! I remember when Jax couldn't sit still for a photo. Now he LOVES to pose for pictures. I think that starts sometime after two. Until then, you're going to have to run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha that's hilarious!!! He was so cute at the ward party in his little monkey suit!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment...you know you want to!