03 November 2009

three plus one.


9 comments:

  1. SHUT UP!!!!!

    I read your title in Reader and about died!

    Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. I am so excited for you!!

    Congrats!!!!

    Ahem. Collect yourself.

    I love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the announcement! Congratulations Robertson family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!! Congratulations! You guys make such cute babies, I think you should have oh, maybe at least 10 babies or so!!! j/k. But, I'm really so happy for you guys! That's exciting! Hope you're feeling ok, Andrea, and that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! Love you guys, Love, Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! What a cute announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so exciting. congratulations Andrea! (good work Kenny!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so freaking excited!!! Congratulations. And by the way I've never seen anyone announce they were pregnant in such a fabulous way!! Seriously... you are a talented lady. I cant wait for the updates and I love this so much because via blog and twitter I feel like I can go through the journey with you only without all the symptoms,

    ReplyDelete
  7. how amazing is this card? adorable. as are you guys...love it. this is one lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i have been checking your blog pretty often and haven't seen anything for a while.... but when i logged on today i was so happy for you! congrats! i love your work, its absolutely fantastic! look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you and the baby are a HIT!!

    i seriously can't get this ridiculously giddy grin off my face. is she here yet?!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment...you know you want to!