04 November 2009

sugar and spice...and everything nice.


10 comments:

  1. oh you are soooo funny! I mean who knows how to doctor a sonogram picture! I can already tell she's soooo beautiful. I mean, I was already planning to fly out there to see you guys this spring and now that you add a little GIRL to the mix, this is just the clincher! Layne's going to be beside herself, a handsome older boy and his beautiful baby sister! YAY! YAY for baby girls. I know I'm biased. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing! Is this why you were sewing that dress? :) Congratulations once again Robertson family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true. you really are THE cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You can keep a secret! You will love having a little girl. They are the best! No offense to my boys. Shhh, don't tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenny better get a second job now for sure!! It is totally impossible to resist those adorable girly things in the stores!! Just ask me, I speak from personal experience!!! LOL! Congratulations! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE. A boy and now a girl. perfect, I cant wait to see those eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are gonna have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Andrea.... that is so exciting. Congrats on t he good news! Girls are a lot of fun. Especially the clothes. You are already half way there so best of luck with the upcoming months. Love the cute family pictures too. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for girls! Congratulations! She is going to be the best dressed little girl I know! And Max is going to be such a cute big brother! Hope you're feeling good! Love you!! (sorry for all the exclamation points, obviously I am very excited for you)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my,,,, congrats! You have a gorgeous family and I know your little girl will just add more beauty to your life, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment...you know you want to!