06 November 2009

family pictures.

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

{photos by michelle}

michelle is an amazing photographer! she has taken a ton of pictures for me and she does great work!!
click on her name above to check out her blog. also, below is her current special for a session with her.


7 comments:

  1. Love the pics! they look really good! you pretty much have some of the most gorgeous eyes i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes michelle is great! i love your new pics and your new baby:) and KENNY KEEP YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT YOU LOOK HOTT... EXCEPT IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw your annoucement I thought to myself,

    "Great pic. Hmmm....who do I think shot it? Amber or Michelle?"

    Both girls are amazing! I pretty much hate them. :)

    These family pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is adorable. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival. You're going to love having a girl. Hopefully she'll be born on my birthday - March 28. It's a pretty awesome day. Oh, and I love the owl pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are just gorgeous! every single one of them. i love the one of you and kenny and the one of kenny and max i think the best! you guys all look so great, andrea: beautiful and kenny and max: so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute family! I love the picture with your head on Kenny's shoulder. You guys look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh I kind of hate you for having such adorable awesome family pictures! Really jealous. They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment...you know you want to!