01 November 2009

halloween.

















halloween was eventful. we carved pumpkins. max went treat-or treating with his cousins. then we spent the rest of the night eating, laughing, talking and handing out candy at my parents house.

9 comments:

  1. why are your pumpkins so professiona? are you trying to be in a competition with our pumpkins... cuz you won show off hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...when did Max get so much blondish hair... I love it.. take more pics of his hair.
    I love the MAX pumpkin also.. maybe I will try that next year for all my 7 children.. yee-haw...
    I love you all miss you all, come see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three things:: one: your pumpkins put Martha Stewart to shame, literally. the owl...amazing! two: MAX is a gorgeous, gorgeous amazing amazing child! He is SOOO handsome! He's like a big boy already! three: LOVE his outfit in the last pic. and p.s. Need I say it again, I WISH YOU LIVED BY ME! WE could have a pumpkin carving party! Kenny's such a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max!!!!! He looks like a mini Kenny in the last picture! I can't wait for Thanksgiving [you are still coming to Vegas, right? Hopefully we can at least say HELLO!] I agree with Alyssa, your pumpkins are fantastic. We never even carved one this year. I know, we are awful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does look like a mini kenny with blonde hair! haha he is getting so big and tall! FUn! ia m glad you bad it back on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut up with that MAX pumpkin. So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some sweet lookin' pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Max's hair! He's totally rocking the longer hair!!!! Love it!!

    Your pumpkins make me jealous. Especially the Max one and the owl. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?

    The last pic is precious. I love a baby in his pj's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. eek! your pumpkins are AWESOME!

    max is so adorable. i can't believe how big his is getting!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment...you know you want to!