Elle has four costumes to choose from; Cinderella, Ariel, Ladybug and a lamb. Tomorrow night is going to be chilly so we are pushing for the ladybug or lamb but she wants to wear the same Cinderella dress she has worn every. single. day. for the past two months. No joke. Ehhhh.
Old Navy had costumes?! Why the freak didn't I know this? Note to Kate... 4 costumes? Really? Like for real? And I definitely loved the monkey pirate. Even though Im too late to vote too. I'm so happy you blogged. I feel like everyone went on a blog strike at the same time. Let's all come back to the blogosphere. PS Congratulations on it being November... Im sure the Christmas decorating and music has already started but It's got to be in full force now! I decided not to decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving this year so I can have more money for Christmas decorations!!
Pirate....I love it, and that's what his coustin Cooper is.
ReplyDeleteAh! Got to love those Old Navy costumes. Kaeden's the lion this year.
ReplyDeleteI think both are adorable, but he pulls off the pirate one VERY well. :)
If you're going to be outside at all, the monkey looks a little warmer.
Helpful much?
I like the pirate one! cute!
ReplyDeleteWHAT IS THIS?!You posted?!?! Yay!!! I am thinking the monkey during the day and the pirate when you go trick-or-treating at night.
ReplyDeletei LOVE LOVE the pirate costume but it is freakin' cold here!! i am thinking he should wear both costumes so he stays nice and warm...is that weird?!
ReplyDeletehaha.. the third one for sure! that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteElle has four costumes to choose from; Cinderella, Ariel, Ladybug and a lamb. Tomorrow night is going to be chilly so we are pushing for the ladybug or lamb but she wants to wear the same Cinderella dress she has worn every. single. day. for the past two months. No joke. Ehhhh.
ReplyDeletei know i am late but i am pulling for the pirate costume!
ReplyDeleteOld Navy had costumes?! Why the freak didn't I know this? Note to Kate... 4 costumes? Really? Like for real?
ReplyDeleteAnd I definitely loved the monkey pirate. Even though Im too late to vote too.
I'm so happy you blogged. I feel like everyone went on a blog strike at the same time. Let's all come back to the blogosphere.
PS Congratulations on it being November... Im sure the Christmas decorating and music has already started but It's got to be in full force now! I decided not to decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving this year so I can have more money for Christmas decorations!!
i love love the pirate costume but i really was not thinking about the weather when i bought it...so the monkey it is!!
ReplyDelete