He's much too cute and happy to put to bed. At least at this moment :)
I missed you the other day! Unless I have a big reason to travel down again, I'll probably not be going back to Utah till the snow has melted. So, maybe next February or March? By that time the girl that's cookin will be like 4-5 months - CRAZY. I hope there is a way we can see each other sooner - I miss all of you girls.
beautiful! what did you have to do to win this smile?!!
ReplyDeleteadorable! he is getting so big!
ReplyDeletelook at those eyelashes! you better not be putting mascara on that kid....
ReplyDeleteoh he is so good looking... and he lil pjs are cute!!!!
ReplyDeletethis song was on the XM kids music station today and I haven't heard it in FOREVER!!
ReplyDeleteoh i love him! what a sweetie in his pjs! night night max!
ReplyDeleteWow he has gotten so big. I haven't seen his pics in a while. He is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable! I'm a little sad that I didn't have a little girl so he could marry her! I guess I'll have to keep trying...
ReplyDeleteHe's much too cute and happy to put to bed. At least at this moment :)
ReplyDeleteI missed you the other day! Unless I have a big reason to travel down again, I'll probably not be going back to Utah till the snow has melted. So, maybe next February or March? By that time the girl that's cookin will be like 4-5 months - CRAZY. I hope there is a way we can see each other sooner - I miss all of you girls.
i LOVE THE PJ'S! you should of come down vegas with kenny!! i was bummed! I hope your doing good and your having a fabulous summer!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHey! Where are you? I miss it when you don't post. I hope you are starting to feel better. :)
ReplyDeleteI keep checking your blog . . . where have you gone? I'm going to try calling you!
ReplyDelete