Hi Andrea! Its Jade, got your comment from Olivers blog! Great to hear from you, thanks for the compliments. Your son is adorable too! such beautiful eyes! Your blog is awesome, wish I could be 1/2 as creative as you and Alyssa! I will definitly be following your blog now, hope that you are doing well! Jade and oliver
I love all those pictures! but when did Max get so big? be a baby again!
ReplyDeleteyou are a sweet wife. what a perfect father's day gift for kenny. i bet Max just adores his daddy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! :) Hope you all had a good day
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea! Its Jade, got your comment from Olivers blog! Great to hear from you, thanks for the compliments. Your son is adorable too! such beautiful eyes! Your blog is awesome, wish I could be 1/2 as creative as you and Alyssa! I will definitly be following your blog now, hope that you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteJade and oliver