i saw this restaurant posted here.
and this is what the post said...This culinary gem is named after a town in Belgium that is considered the “waffle capitol of the world,” where waffles are sold by street vendors and eaten at lunch, dinner and any time between.
i want to go to there.
but since belgium is kinda far away i guess the restaurant will do. i couldn't be more excited! who's coming with me?!
22 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yummm! Waffles or Fries? Ummm... both! And order me a double of each. :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds sooo Yummy!
i'll give you one week to pick a time to meet there. after that, i'm going by myself...YUM!
ReplyDeleteam i the only idiot that doesnt know what flemish stew is? ps you were fabulous with ginger. maybe its time...? haha. it was great seeing you,wish i wasnt in such a funk and had a hard time leaving the house-so we could have seen each other more.
ReplyDeleteI want waffles!! Not kidding when I say I'm coming for a night next week and for a few the week after. LET'S GO!
ReplyDeleteme! and i could drink a bottle of syrup too! YUM YUM.
ReplyDeleteOH waffles sound divine!!!!!!! THanks for giving me a new craving to conquer
ReplyDeleteI don't know about wanting to go Belgium if I were you, you might want to talk to Melanie first since she's been there. But I do like the ideas of eating their waffles!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to go!! I love breakfast food. Forget Melinda, lets just meet up ourselves!
ReplyDelete