max, your pics are so cute, you are like a cover model for most handsome toddlers magazine!! ha ha. it looks like you have fun when you get your pictures taken. so cool! your mommy has awesome friends to take those pictures. layney is jealous!!! xoxoxo
Andrea he is so stinking cute and getting so big!!! We are gonna be in Vegas in June...any chance you guys are going to visit for the weekend??? (hint hint). Love you!!
I love how she has edited these, they are so adorable! The boy is too! He has gorgeous eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love the Ritz Cracker one.
ReplyDeleteThese are soooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! He looks like such a little man. I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou have the most awesome collection of pictures of Max. He is so so cute!! I like the "wonder" one too.
ReplyDeleteHe just looks so innocent! Love them!
ReplyDeleteHe does look so innocent! lol cute! I hope you have framed some of these for your home!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome!! I wish our little guys could hang out. Loved all the pictures!!
ReplyDeletemax, your pics are so cute, you are like a cover model for most handsome toddlers magazine!! ha ha. it looks like you have fun when you get your pictures taken. so cool! your mommy has awesome friends to take those pictures. layney is jealous!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAndrea he is so stinking cute and getting so big!!! We are gonna be in Vegas in June...any chance you guys are going to visit for the weekend??? (hint hint). Love you!!
ReplyDeletelove the font on the last pic.. reminds me of ali edwards :)
ReplyDelete