im so in love with the pic of him eating an apple... so simple but so cute!!!he is getting to big.... what to due.. but have another baby? just a suggestion
He is so freaking adorable. I can definitely see that boyish gleem in his eye that might suggest he has skills in the trouble making area. keeps you on your toes. Cant wait to see him- hopefully soon.
beautiful pictures!!! love them. you've got to tell michelle that she did a GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteshe did a great job!
ReplyDeleteyea they are very cute!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful and he is so cute! Yes, I agree with everyone else - he is so well dressed!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! He's such a little stud!
ReplyDeleteim so in love with the pic of him eating an apple... so simple but so cute!!!he is getting to big.... what to due.. but have another baby? just a suggestion
ReplyDeleteMax looks like a little man! He's so cute and I love the pics!
ReplyDeleteGeez! Such talent!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't hurt that he's adorable in his own right. :)
Great pics!
They are so cute! I love the apple picture :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a stud!! That's my nephew!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so freaking adorable. I can definitely see that boyish gleem in his eye that might suggest he has skills in the trouble making area. keeps you on your toes. Cant wait to see him- hopefully soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stud! He is so cute and is always dressed so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome little guy. So many sweet pictures. You must have quite the collection from Amber and now Michelle. Love them all.
ReplyDelete