Once again, You make beautiful babies. I love Kate's bow.
And look how gorgeous you are! :)
And I ADORE them too. When are you coming over to play?
i love thease! i hope you blow them up and put them on your wall!!
there's nothing sweeter than a momma and her babies. they are just so great, im so glad you're blogging again. i really really see you in max and kenny in kate. and super adorable in both of them!
leave a comment...you know you want to!
Once again, You make beautiful babies. I love Kate's bow.
ReplyDeleteAnd look how gorgeous you are! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I ADORE them too. When are you coming over to play?
ReplyDeletei love thease! i hope you blow them up and put them on your wall!!
ReplyDeletethere's nothing sweeter than a momma and her babies. they are just so great, im so glad you're blogging again. i really really see you in max and kenny in kate. and super adorable in both of them!
ReplyDelete